Lately I have been a bit obsessed with breakfast bowls (smoothie bowl, granola, bircher müesli …), but one of my favorite to boost my day is my overnight müesli.
This bowl is balanced with fiber, fat and protein. It will support your health and boost your immune system. It is a treat anytime of the year.
In this recipe I put some adaptogens ( an article about adaptogens will be posted soon, be patient !). I chose Amla powder and Reishi mushroom, you can choose other adaptogenic herbs or decide to do it without.
The best part about bowls are the toppings ! You can put whatever you like: goji berries, sesame seeds, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, fruits, coconut flakes…. The possibilities are endless wit this recipe. You can also add to the mixture more cinnamon, or some cacao powder, coconut sugar, … you name it !
I hope you will give this recipe a try, it is :
& Crazy delicious !
- 70 g gluten-free rolled oats
- 30 g chia seeds
- 30 g flax seeds
- 10 g black sesame seeds
- 10 g sunflower seeds
- 10 g pumpkin seeds
- 2 dried figs
- 20 g almonds
- 20 g cashew nuts
- 5 g Reishi mushroom powder
- 3 g Amla powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 300 g dairy-free milk
- 2 tablespoon honey
- With a spoon mix all the dry ingredient together
- Add the free-dairy milk and the honey and stir to combine
- Set in the refrigerator overnight to soak
- The next day you can add more milk as needed if the oats get thick
- Garnish with you favorite toppings and enjoy !
Let us know if you try this recipe !
Share with us your pictures and tag us on Instagram using @pepite_yin and #pepiteyin